To book please follow the link below and you may find the following tips useful when booking.
- On the booking site please enter your dogs details and the dates you wish to book. If this is your first booking with us or your dog has not stayed for a while we will contact you to discuss your requirements and invite you to bring your dog for a trial stay, this will give you the chance to visit us and to see if your dog is comfortable here and will settle in a kennel, this is free of charge.
- Once you have submitted your booking we will accept it and contact you to arrange a trial stay for your dog, this is usually a morning or afternoon and there is a £10 non refundable admin fee.
- We are not able to accept dogs that bark in the kennel, we may make some suggestions for you to work on and suggest you try again in a few months. We will not be able to hold bookings for dogs that haven’t passed the trial.
- if your dog is happy here during the trial we will accept the booking and send through your invoice, please pay the deposit to secure your booking.
- In the notes section please let us know if there’s anything we need to know about your dog like food requirements, behaviour issues, likes and dislikes, if you have multiple dogs please also let us know how many kennels they will need.
- Also in the notes section please let us know of any medication or supplements your dog is on and if they have any injuries we should be aware of, when you drop your dog off make sure that the dosage of medication is clearly stated on the packet.
- Food – we have facilities to feed raw, you can either bring your own or we stock Prodog raw which will need to be paid for on collection. We also stock CSJ dry food, if you choose this option it is included in the price. Alternatively you can bring your own food, please label the food with how much they have and ensure that we have enough for their whole stay.
- Pick up and drop off times are 9.00 – 9.15 or 16.15 – 16.30
- The price is for a 24 hour period so you may need to book daycare if you want to pick your dog up in the afternoon if you dropped your dog off on the morning of there stay.
- 20% VAT will be added to all day care, boarding and residential training from 7th January 2022 – it doesn’t apply to lessons or dog food.
- Xmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day will be charged £10 extra per day.
- From January 2022 all bank holidays will be charged £10 extra per day
If you have any trouble with booking please try a different browser, Chrome works best.
This is the link to book Boarding, Day care and classes.