NEW INFO – We are currently changing over to a new booking site. All bookings from
January onwards will need to be on the new site, which is now live. If you already have a booking for 2023 we will have moved it over to the new site for you and been in touch, if you don’t have a booking yet you will need to register. Please bear with us while we change, and get in touch if you have any issues.
To book, please follow the link below:
(You may find the below tips helpful.)
- Please enter your dog’s details and the dates you wish to book on the booking site. If this is
your first booking with us or your dog has not stayed for a while, we will contact you to
discuss your requirements and invite you to bring your dog for a trial stay. This will allow
you to visit us and see if your dog is comfortable here and will settle in a kennel. We will
only confirm your booking once your dog has had a successful trial.
- There is a £12 non-refundable admin fee for the trial.
- Please have a look at this page before booking https://
- We are currently very busy. We will have to decline your booking if we cannot fit in a trial
stay before your booking.
- We cannot accept dogs that bark in the kennel. We may make some suggestions for you to
work on and suggest you try again in a few months. We will not be able to hold bookings for
dogs that haven’t passed the trial.
- If your dog is happy here during the trial, we will accept the booking and send your invoice.
Your dates will be secure once the deposit has been paid.
- Also, in the notes section, please let us know of any medication or supplements your dog is
on and if they have any injuries we should be aware of. When you drop your dog off, make
sure that the medication dosage is clearly stated on the packet and the times it is given.
- Food – we have facilities to feed raw. You can bring your own, or we stock Prodog Raw,
which will need to be paid for at the end of your dog’s stay. Alternatively, you can bring your
own food. Please label the food with how much they have and ensure that we have enough
for their stay.
- Basic training is included in all of our boarding, you can add more specific training if you like, please see the residential training page for more info.
- Pick up and drop off times are 9.00 – 9.15 or 16.15 – 16.30
- Day care that’s added to an overnight booking is £15.00
- 20% VAT will be added to all daycare, boarding and residential training from 7th January
2022 – it doesn’t apply to lessons or dog food.
- From January 2023, all bank holidays will be charged £10 extra per day.
- There will be a slight price increase on 1st January to cover the increase in our costs.
If you have any trouble with booking, please try a different browser; Chrome works best.
Please find the link below to book Boarding and Daycare: