To book please follow the link below and you may find the following tips useful when booking.
- On the booking site please enter your dogs details and the dates you wish to book. If this is your first booking with us or your dog has not stayed for a while we will contact you to discuss your requirements and invite them for a trial stay, this will give you the chance to visit us and to see if your dog is comfortable here and will settle in a kennel, this is free of charge.
- Once you have submitted your booking we will accept it and send through your invoice, please pay the deposit to secure your booking.
- In the notes section please state what type of training you would like your dog to have during their stay, if you have multiple dogs please also let us know how many kennels they will need.
- Also in the notes section please let us know of any medication or supplements your dog is on and if they have any injuries we should be aware of, when you drop your dog off make sure that the dosage of medication is clearly stated on the packet.
- Food – we have facilities to feed raw, you can either bring your own or we stock prodog raw which will need to be paid for on collection. We also stock CSJ dry food, if you choose this option it is included in the price. Alternatively you can bring your own food, please label the food with how much they have and ensure that we have enough for their whole stay.
- Pick up and drop off times are 9.00 – 9.30 or 16.00 0 16.30
If you have any trouble with booking try a different browser, Chrome works best.
This is the link to book Boarding, Day care and classes.